Conditions of Use
The website is registered in the name of: Arredo 3 Srl – with Registered Office in: Via Moglianese 23 – 30037 Scorzè (VE). VAT no. IT02886680277, Enrolment Number on the Registro Imprese di Venezia R.E.A. VE 24733, Fully paid-up share capital € 619.200
1. The following Terms and Conditions and the regulations in force govern access to and consultation of Arredo 3 websites. Access to and consultation of this website therefore imply unconditional acceptance of the Terms and Conditions below and the nullity and invalidity of any other different agreement between the user and Arredo3 Srl. This website is managed by Arredo3 Srl.
2. Although Arredo3 Srl makes every effort to provide accurate and up-to-date information on the website, no guarantee can be given regarding the content of the website, which should therefore be properly examined by the user. Hence, Arredo3 Srl shall accept no liability whatsover for any use of the website and its content. In particular, Arredo3 Srl shall not be held liable for any defects in the accuracy, updating, completeness, adequacy or timeliness of the information on the website or for any damage or virus that may affect the user’s IT systems or other property as result of accessing, using or browsing the website or downloading materials, data, texts, images, video or audio clips from the website. Arredo3 Srl reserves the right to interrupt or suspend the functions of the website, at any time, without incurring any liability, whether this occurs as a result of actions or omissions by Arredo3 Srl or by third parties.
3. The content of this website may contain technical or printing errors. Arredo3 Srl reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to make any changes, amendments and improvements to the aforesaid content, to products and the programmes described by them.
4. The website also contains links to other third-party websites considered of interest to the user. When you link up to these websites, you leave the Arredo3 website of your own free will and and without any constraints whatsover. The content provided may not be in compliance with Italian legislation and it is, in any case, entirely independent and beyond the control of Arredo3 Srl., which denies all liability in this respect.
5. No content of this website may be used, in any way, without the prior written consent of Arredo3 Srl.
6. The user is required to retain and reproduce each and every notice regarding intellectual property rights included in any materials downloaded from the website. Unless otherwise specified, any content on the website is to be deemed protected by copyright and may be used only in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or as specified in the information given on the website, unless Arredo3 Srl has given its written authorisation. Arredo3 Srl shall not be held liable for any violation of the rights of third parties by visitors/users as a result of the improper use of the content of the website.
7. It is forbidden to split parts or sections of this website and/or incorporate them into other third-party websites not associated with Arredo3 Srl.
8. The visitor/user of the website is not entitled to any rights related to the economic exploitation of material on this website belonging to Arredo3 Srl or to third parties, or related to brands, patents, technologies, products or processes, or to any other intellectual property rights of Arredo3 Srl or of third parties referred to on the website.
9. With the exception of the information covered by current regulations regarding privacy protection on the Internet, all communication or materials transmitted to the website by visitors/users by e-mail or any other means, including data, questions, comments, suggestions and the like, will be processed as non-confidential and unprotected information, unless otherwise specified. Arredo3 Srl is entitled to the full use of all data transmitted or sent to the website, including, for example, their reproduction, transmission, publication and sending.
10 Although Arredo3 Srl regularly checks and controls the information on the website pages used for exchanging opinions, it has no obligation to do so and Arredo3 Srl shall not be held liable for any content or information in that section of the website. It is forbidden to send defamatory, obscene or slanderous messages or any messages that conflict, in any way, with any applicable legislation. Arredo3 Srl will collaborate with the authorities, promptly implementing measures aimed at identifying those who commit unlawful acts when sending material to the website.
11 If Arredo3 Srl detects a breach of these Terms and Conditions of Website Use, the company is entitled to take any corrective measures without prior notice, including the exclusion of the visitor/user from accessing the website and its services, as well as the removal of any content posted on the website by the visitor/user, without assuming any liability in this respect.
12 Arredo3 Srl reserves the right to revise these Terms and Conditions by means of periodic updates. Since such revisions are binding for visitors to the website, they are invited to periodically consult this page to take note of such updates.