Dealer portal assistance
Sign up to our newsletter!
You will stay updated on our product news, news, events and receive exclusive content for you.
Fill out the form below. No spam, promise!
Download the catalog
The heart of our kitchens adapts to become a solution applicable to various models.
What makes these Arredo3 doors special is their adaptable and versatile elements.
Style is a question of details: discover our customisable opening systems.
Arredo3 offers you a wide choice of handles and grip profiles. Combine functionality and style in your kitchen.
Materials for countertops
Materials for doors
Are you taking your first steps in the world of kitchens? Are you already familiar with our world?
Materials are the foundation from which to start.
The right dimensions in the kitchen
Typical kitchen compositions
Give shape to your style
What do we want? To give substance to your ideas.
We will listen to you and work with you to give shape to what you have always dreamed of up to now.
Ideas, suggestions and novelties…Everything you need to lay the first foundations of your kitchen.
Beautiful to see and long-lasting, Arredo3 countertops “withstand” your lifestyle.
Modern production technologies allow us to make customisable countertops and snack tops according to the most specific needs.
From a modern to a more classic style to bring your personality into your kitchen.
Grip profiles, handles and knobs are small details that make all the difference. In our range, you will find many models that match your style of kitchen and enhance it.
Finishes, colours and materials to make your kitchen unique.
The doors of our kitchens are produced according to Italian style and design, which has always been a distinctive feature of our manufacturing excellence.
Conditions of Use
The website is registered in the name of: Arredo 3 Srl - with Registered Office in: Via Moglianese 23 – 30037 Scorzè (VE). VAT no. IT02886680277, Enrolment Number on the Registro Imprese di Venezia R.E.A. VE 24733, Fully paid-up share capital € 619.200
1. The following Terms and Conditions and the regulations in force govern access to and consultation of Arredo 3 websites. Access to and consultation of this website therefore imply unconditional acceptance of the Terms and Conditions below and the nullity and invalidity of any other different agreement between the user and Arredo3 Srl. This website is managed by Arredo3 Srl.
2. Although Arredo3 Srl makes every effort to provide accurate and up-to-date information on the website, no guarantee can be given regarding the content of the website, which should therefore be properly examined by the user. Hence, Arredo3 Srl shall accept no liability whatsover for any use of the website and its content. In particular, Arredo3 Srl shall not be held liable for any defects in the accuracy, updating, completeness, adequacy or timeliness of the information on the website or for any damage or virus that may affect the user's IT systems or other property as result of accessing, using or browsing the website or downloading materials, data, texts, images, video or audio clips from the website. Arredo3 Srl reserves the right to interrupt or suspend the functions of the website, at any time, without incurring any liability, whether this occurs as a result of actions or omissions by Arredo3 Srl or by third parties.
3. The content of this website may contain technical or printing errors. Arredo3 Srl reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to make any changes, amendments and improvements to the aforesaid content, to products and the programmes described by them.
4. The website also contains links to other third-party websites considered of interest to the user. When you link up to these websites, you leave the Arredo3 website of your own free will and and without any constraints whatsover. The content provided may not be in compliance with Italian legislation and it is, in any case, entirely independent and beyond the control of Arredo3 Srl., which denies all liability in this respect.
5. No content of this website may be used, in any way, without the prior written consent of Arredo3 Srl.
6. The user is required to retain and reproduce each and every notice regarding intellectual property rights included in any materials downloaded from the website. Unless otherwise specified, any content on the website is to be deemed protected by copyright and may be used only in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or as specified in the information given on the website, unless Arredo3 Srl has given its written authorisation. Arredo3 Srl shall not be held liable for any violation of the rights of third parties by visitors/users as a result of the improper use of the content of the website.
7. It is forbidden to split parts or sections of this website and/or incorporate them into other third-party websites not associated with Arredo3 Srl.
8. The visitor/user of the website is not entitled to any rights related to the economic exploitation of material on this website belonging to Arredo3 Srl or to third parties, or related to brands, patents, technologies, products or processes, or to any other intellectual property rights of Arredo3 Srl or of third parties referred to on the website.
9. With the exception of the information covered by current regulations regarding privacy protection on the Internet, all communication or materials transmitted to the website by visitors/users by e-mail or any other means, including data, questions, comments, suggestions and the like, will be processed as non-confidential and unprotected information, unless otherwise specified. Arredo3 Srl is entitled to the full use of all data transmitted or sent to the website, including, for example, their reproduction, transmission, publication and sending.
10 Although Arredo3 Srl regularly checks and controls the information on the website pages used for exchanging opinions, it has no obligation to do so and Arredo3 Srl shall not be held liable for any content or information in that section of the website. It is forbidden to send defamatory, obscene or slanderous messages or any messages that conflict, in any way, with any applicable legislation. Arredo3 Srl will collaborate with the authorities, promptly implementing measures aimed at identifying those who commit unlawful acts when sending material to the website.
11 If Arredo3 Srl detects a breach of these Terms and Conditions of Website Use, the company is entitled to take any corrective measures without prior notice, including the exclusion of the visitor/user from accessing the website and its services, as well as the removal of any content posted on the website by the visitor/user, without assuming any liability in this respect.
12 Arredo3 Srl reserves the right to revise these Terms and Conditions by means of periodic updates. Since such revisions are binding for visitors to the website, they are invited to periodically consult this page to take note of such updates.
Information about cookies
Cookies are small text files that the website stores in users' computers. The information contained in cookies can also be used to track browsing on various websites that use the same cookies.
Cookies are classified according to their duration and the website that has set them.
We believe that it is fundamental to provide users with information about the cookies used on our website and about the purposes for which they are used. The goal is threefold: to guarantee your privacy, ensure user-friendliness and optimise the development of our websites. The following explanation provides more details about the cookies used on our websites and about their purposes.
Cookies and related functions
Different cookies are used depending on each single purpose.
Below is a list of the most common types of cookies and the purposes for which they are used.
Session cookies are temporarily stored in a computer's memory when browsing a website, for example, to keep track of the language chosen. Session cookies remain stored on a computer for a short period of time. They are deleted as soon as the user closes the web browser.
Permanent or tracking cookies
Permanent cookies store a file on a computer for a long period of time. This type of cookie has an expiry date. Permanent cookies allow websites to store information and settings for subsequent visits by users, thus making their browsing more efficient and faster, so that, for example, they no longer need to log in.
When the cookie expires, it is automatically deleted when the the user next accesses the website that created it.
These cookies are set by websites themselves (with the same domain as the one indicated in the address bar of the browser) and can only be read by those websites. They are commonly used to store information about preferences, to be used at subsequent visits to the website.
These cookies are set by domains other than the one indicated in the address bar of the browser, i.e. by organisations that do not correspond to website owners.
The cookies used, for example, to collect information for advertising purposes, for customising content or for processing web statistics may be “third-party cookies”.
Third-party cookies allow more complete surveys of users' browsing habits to be obtained and are believed to be more sensitive in terms of integrity. As such, most Web browsers allow settings to be changed so that these cookies are not accepted.
For further information: wordpress.org.
This is a multi-lingual website and the WPML allows it to store the user's choice of language on the website.
Google Analytics with anonymized IP address:
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”).
You can prevent Google from detecting a cookie that is generated due to and related to your use of this website (including your IP address) and the processing of such data by downloading and installing this browser plugin.
Facebook and Instagram:
Cookies allow Facebook and Instagram social networks to offer their products and understand the information received, including information about your use of this website, whether or not you have registered or logged in.
How to disable Cookies
Open the “Tools > Internet Options" menu, click the “Privacy” tab, select the configuration required and press the advanced settings button. Enable the “Replace automatic cookie management” box. Tick the “Enable” or “Block” box. We recommend enabling the “Always accept session cookies” option to allow optimal navigation of our website.
In the “Settings > Options” menu, click the “Privacy” tab. Enable or disable the “Accept cookies from websites” box or “Tell websites that you do not want to be tracked”, depending on your browser version. You can also delete the cookies installed by clicking the “Remove individual cookies” option.
In the “Tools > Settings” menu, click the “Privacy > Content Settings" tab. After selecting the “Show advanced settings” option, select the configuration you prefer.
If you do not want to allow its installation, you can select the “block third-party cookies and website data” option.
In the “Settings > Preferences" menu, click the “Advanced” tab. In the “Cookie” menu, select the “Accept cookies” or “Never accept cookies” option.
For further control of the cookies installed on your device, we recommend selecting the “Ask before accepting a cookie” option.
In the “Settings > Preferences" menu, click the “Security” tab. In the “Accept cookies” menu, select the “Always” or “Never” box. When using an iPhone, you will need to access “Settings > Safari” and choose whether or not to accept cookies.
Disabling/enabling or deleting cookies
Cookies can be restricted or blocked using your browser settings.
If you do not want websites to store any cookies on your computer, set the browser so that you will be notified before each cookie is stored. Alternatively, you can set the browser to reject all cookies or only third-party cookies. You can also delete all cookies already in the system. It is important to note that the settings must be changed separately in each browser and computer used.
If you block the storage of cookies, we cannot guarantee that the website will function properly. Some website functions may not be available and you may no longer be able to view certain websites. Moreover, blocking cookies does not remove the appearance of advertisements. They will simply no longer be customised according to your interests and will appear more frequently.
In each browser, the settings are changed according to a different procedure.
If required, you can use the "Help" setting in your browser to configure the correct settings.
To disable cookies on a mobile phone, please refer to the related manual for further information.
More detailed information about Internet cookies is available at the following address: www.garanteprivacy.it
This application collects some Personal Data belonging to Users.
ARREDO 3 Srl, Via Moglianese 23 Scorzè (VE)
E-mail address of Data Controller: email@example.com
Types of Data collected
The Personal Data collected by this Application, either independently or through third parties includes: Cookies, Usage data, name, surname, date of birth, telephone number, address, province, e-mail address, postcode and city.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of Usage Data, automatically collected during the use of this Application.
Unless otherwise specified, all Data requested by this Application are mandatory. If the User refuses to disclose requested data, it may be impossible for this Application to provide the Service. In cases where this Application indicates certain Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without this having any effect on the availability of the Service or its operation.
Users in any doubt about what Data is required are encouraged to contact the Data Controller.
The User is responsible for the Personal Data of third parties that is obtained, published or shared through this Application and guarantees to have the right to communicate or disseminate such data, releasing the Data Controller from any liability towards third parties.
Method and location of processing of the collected Data
Data processing methods
The Data Controller shall take appropriate security measures to prevent any unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of Personal Data.
Processing is carried out by computerised and/or telematic means, using organisational methods and logic strictly related to the specified purposes. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other parties involved in the organisation of this Application (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal and system administrator employees) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, couriers, hosting providers, IT companies and communication agencies) appointed also, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Data Controller, may have access to Data. The updated list of Data Processors can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal Basis for Processing
The Data Controller shall process Personal Data regarding the User if any of the following conditions are met:
- the User has given consent to one or more specific purposes; N.B. In some jurisdictions the Data Controller may be authorised to process Personal Data without the consent of the User or any of the other legal basis specified as follows, until the User opts out of such processing. However, this does not apply if the processing of Personal Data is governed by EU legislation on the protection of Personal Data;
- processing is necessary for the execution of a contract to which the User is a party and/or for the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
- processing is necessary for performing a task in the public interest or for exercising official authority vested in the Data Controller;
- processing is necessary for pursuing the legitimate interest of the Data Controller or third parties.
However, it is always possible to request the Data Controller to clarify the solid legal basis of each processing operation and, in particular, to specify whether processing is based on legislation provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
Data are processed at the operational offices of the Data Controller and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For further information, contact the Data Controller.
The User's Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than the one in which the User is located. To obtain further information on the processing location, the User can refer to the section providing details of processing Personal Data.
The User has the right to obtain information about the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an organisation of international public law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the U.N., and about the security measures taken by the Data Controller to protect Data.
The User can check whether one of the above transfers takes place by examining the section of this document relating to the details of the processing of Personal Data or request information from the Data Controller using the contact details at the beginning of this document.
Period of retention
Data are processed and stored for the time required for the purposes for which they were collected
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Data Controller and the User will be retained until the execution of the contract is completed.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until such interests have been met. The User may obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest of the Data Controller in the related sections of this document or by contacting the Data Controller.
When processing is based on the User's consent, the Data Controller may retain the Personal Data for longer until such consent is revoked. In addition, the Data Controller may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period, the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this period, the right of access, deletion, rectification and data portability can no longer be exercised.
Purpose of Processing collected Data
User Data are collected to allow the Data Controller to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Statistics, Contacting the User and Tag Management.
To obtain further detailed information on the purposes of processing and on the Personal Data specifically related to each purpose, the User may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
Details of processing Personal Data
Personal Data are collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Contacting the User
Contact form (this Application)
By filling in the contact form with his/her Data, the User consents to their use for replying to requests for information, for a quote or of any other nature indicated in the header of the form.
Personal Data collected: Postcode, city, surname, date of birth, e-mail address, address, name, telephone number and province.
Mailing list or newsletter (this Application)
By registering for the mailing list or newsletter, the User's e-mail address is automatically included in a list of contacts to which e-mail messages containing information, including sales and promotional information, relating to this Application may be sent. The User's e-mail address may also be added to this list as a result of registering for this Application or after making a purchase.
Personal Data collected: e-mail and name.
This type of service is functional to the centralised management of tags or script used in this Application.
The use of these services involves the flow of the User's Data through them and, where appropriate, their retention.
Google Tag Manager (Google LLC)
Google Tag Manager is a tag management service provided by Google LLC.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyse traffic data and are used to keep track of the User's behaviour.
Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google uses the Personal Data collected for the purpose of tracking and examining the use of this Application, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google.
Google may use Personal Data to contextualise and customise adverts in its advertising network.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
Users may exercise specific rights with regard to Data processed by the Data Controller
In particular, the User has the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time.The User may withdraw previously given consent for the processing of his/her Personal Data as expressed above.
- object to the processing of his/her Data.The User may object to the processing of his/her Data when this occurs on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are given in the section below.
- access his/her DataThe User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Controller, on specific aspects of processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- verify and request rectification.The User may verify the correctness of his/her Data and request updating or correction.
- obtain limitation to processing.Under certain conditions, the User may request the limitation of the processing of his/her Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose except their retention.
- obtain the deletion or removal of his/her Personal Data.Under certain conditions, the User may request the deletion of his/her Data by the Data Controller.
- receive Data or transfer Data to another data controller.The User has the right to request his/her Data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain transfer of such Data to another data controller without hindrance. This provision is applicable when the Data is processed by automated tools and processing is based on the User's consent, on a contract to which the User is a party, or on contractual measures connected to it.
- lodge a complaint.The User may lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority for data protection or take legal action.
Details of the right to object
When Personal Data are processed in the public interest, for exercising public powers vested in the Data Controller or for pursuing a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, Users have the right to object to processing for reasons related to their particular situation.
Users are reminded that, if their Data is processed for direct marketing purposes, they may object to that processing without giving any reason. To find out if the Data Controller processes data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise your rights
In order to exercise their rights, Users may send a request to the Data Controller's contact details specified in this document. Requests are presented free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as quickly as possible, in any case within one month.
Further information on processing
Defence in court
The User's Personal Data may be used by the Data Controller in court or in the preparatory stages of any establishment to defend against abuse of the use of this Application or related Services by the User.
The User declares that he/she is aware that the Data Controller may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of a public authority.
System and maintenance log
For operational and maintenance purposes, this Application and any third-party services it uses may collect system logs, i.e. files that record interactions and may also contain Personal Data, such as the User's IP address.
Information not included in this policy
Further information related to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact details.
Response to “Do Not Track” requests
This Application does not support "Do Not Track" requests.
To find out if any third-party services used support them, the User is requested to refer to their respective privacy policies.
If the changes involve processing operations for which the legal basis is consent, the Data Controller will request the User's consent once more, if necessary.
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)
Personal data includes any information that can, directly or indirectly, also in connection with any other information, including a personal identification number, make a natural person identified or identifiable.
This is data automatically collected through this Application (also by third-party applications integrated into this Application), including: IP addresses or domain names of computers used by the User who connects to this Application, addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) format, the time of the request, the method used to forward the request to the server, the size of the file received in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc.), the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and the operating system used by the User, the various time connotations of the visit (for example, the time spent on each page) and details of the itinerary followed within the Application, with particular reference to the sequence of pages consulted, as well as the parameters related to the User's operating system and computer environment.
The person who uses this Application, unless otherwise specified, is the Data Subject.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refer.
Data Processor (or Manager)
Data Controller (or Controller)
The natural or legal person, public authority body, agency or other body which alone or jointly with others establishes the purposes and means of the processing of personal data and the tools adopted, including the security measures relating to the operation and use of this Application. Unless otherwise specified, the Data Controller is the owner of this Application.
The hardware or software tool used to collect and process the User's Personal Data.
The Service provided by this Application as defined in the related terms (where applicable) on this website/application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise stated, any reference in this document to the European Union shall be intended to extend to all the current Member States of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Small text files stored on the User's device.
Last change made: 19th July 2018
All the latest news about Arredo3 products and many tips so you can learn more about your kitchen and living room.
Technical information about materials, trends and news from the major trade fairs in the sector.
Is your Arredo3 kitchen a small masterpiece? Share it with us!
Take one or more quality pictures and fill in the form. Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory
Highly customisable doors, handles, countertops and furnishing accessories.
Valid solutions in terms of technology and design are made using various selected materials, in a wide range of types and colours.
Tables and seats
The kitchen is a combination of styles to be matched with creativity and taste.
Choose tables and chairs to complete your kitchen with the right personality.
Give shape to your style. Doing it has never been so simple. Modular kitchens by Arredo3 allow you to choose from many coordinated and complete solutions. With their versatility, they can provide furnishing solutions to suit your requirements of space, your budget and user experience. Our kitchens are produced with high-quality materials and attention to details typical of "Made in Italy", thanks to a wide choice of modern and classic kitchens that can be combined with our extensive range of finishes and compositional systems.
Always expect something more from Arredo3.
Discover our furniture solutions for modern and classic kitchens and living rooms: unique solutions aimed at continuous improvement and the utmost customer satisfaction. Ambassadors of "Made in Italy" in the world and one of the major manufacturers of kitchens in Italy, we design and produce our products in Scorzè, near Venice, where we always focus on the best quality/price ratio thanks to continuous processes of innovation. Enter the Arredo3 world, where tradition and progress come together.