This application collects some Personal Data belonging to Users.
ARREDO 3 Srl, Via Moglianese 23 Scorzè (VE)
E-mail address of Data Controller: firstname.lastname@example.org
Types of Data collected
The Personal Data collected by this Application, either independently or through third parties includes: Cookies, Usage data, name, surname, date of birth, telephone number, address, province, e-mail address, postcode and city.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of Usage Data, automatically collected during the use of this Application.
Unless otherwise specified, all Data requested by this Application are mandatory. If the User refuses to disclose requested data, it may be impossible for this Application to provide the Service. In cases where this Application indicates certain Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without this having any effect on the availability of the Service or its operation.
Users in any doubt about what Data is required are encouraged to contact the Data Controller.
The User is responsible for the Personal Data of third parties that is obtained, published or shared through this Application and guarantees to have the right to communicate or disseminate such data, releasing the Data Controller from any liability towards third parties.
Method and location of processing of the collected Data
Data processing methods
The Data Controller shall take appropriate security measures to prevent any unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of Personal Data.
Processing is carried out by computerised and/or telematic means, using organisational methods and logic strictly related to the specified purposes. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other parties involved in the organisation of this Application (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal and system administrator employees) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, couriers, hosting providers, IT companies and communication agencies) appointed also, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Data Controller, may have access to Data. The updated list of Data Processors can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal Basis for Processing
The Data Controller shall process Personal Data regarding the User if any of the following conditions are met:
- the User has given consent to one or more specific purposes; N.B. In some jurisdictions the Data Controller may be authorised to process Personal Data without the consent of the User or any of the other legal basis specified as follows, until the User opts out of such processing. However, this does not apply if the processing of Personal Data is governed by EU legislation on the protection of Personal Data;
- processing is necessary for the execution of a contract to which the User is a party and/or for the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
- processing is necessary for performing a task in the public interest or for exercising official authority vested in the Data Controller;
- processing is necessary for pursuing the legitimate interest of the Data Controller or third parties.
However, it is always possible to request the Data Controller to clarify the solid legal basis of each processing operation and, in particular, to specify whether processing is based on legislation provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
Data are processed at the operational offices of the Data Controller and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For further information, contact the Data Controller.
The User’s Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than the one in which the User is located. To obtain further information on the processing location, the User can refer to the section providing details of processing Personal Data.
The User has the right to obtain information about the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an organisation of international public law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the U.N., and about the security measures taken by the Data Controller to protect Data.
The User can check whether one of the above transfers takes place by examining the section of this document relating to the details of the processing of Personal Data or request information from the Data Controller using the contact details at the beginning of this document.
Period of retention
Data are processed and stored for the time required for the purposes for which they were collected
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Data Controller and the User will be retained until the execution of the contract is completed.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until such interests have been met. The User may obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest of the Data Controller in the related sections of this document or by contacting the Data Controller.
When processing is based on the User’s consent, the Data Controller may retain the Personal Data for longer until such consent is revoked. In addition, the Data Controller may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period, the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this period, the right of access, deletion, rectification and data portability can no longer be exercised.
Purpose of Processing collected Data
User Data are collected to allow the Data Controller to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Statistics, Contacting the User and Tag Management.
To obtain further detailed information on the purposes of processing and on the Personal Data specifically related to each purpose, the User may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
Details of processing Personal Data
Personal Data are collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Contacting the User
Contact form (this Application)
By filling in the contact form with his/her Data, the User consents to their use for replying to requests for information, for a quote or of any other nature indicated in the header of the form.
Personal Data collected: Postcode, city, surname, date of birth, e-mail address, address, name, telephone number and province.
Mailing list or newsletter (this Application)
By registering for the mailing list or newsletter, the User’s e-mail address is automatically included in a list of contacts to which e-mail messages containing information, including sales and promotional information, relating to this Application may be sent. The User’s e-mail address may also be added to this list as a result of registering for this Application or after making a purchase.
Personal Data collected: e-mail and name.
This type of service is functional to the centralised management of tags or script used in this Application.
The use of these services involves the flow of the User’s Data through them and, where appropriate, their retention.
Google Tag Manager (Google LLC)
Google Tag Manager is a tag management service provided by Google LLC.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyse traffic data and are used to keep track of the User’s behaviour.
Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google uses the Personal Data collected for the purpose of tracking and examining the use of this Application, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google.
Google may use Personal Data to contextualise and customise adverts in its advertising network.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
Users may exercise specific rights with regard to Data processed by the Data Controller
In particular, the User has the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time.The User may withdraw previously given consent for the processing of his/her Personal Data as expressed above.
- object to the processing of his/her Data.The User may object to the processing of his/her Data when this occurs on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are given in the section below.
- access his/her DataThe User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Controller, on specific aspects of processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- verify and request rectification.The User may verify the correctness of his/her Data and request updating or correction.
- obtain limitation to processing.Under certain conditions, the User may request the limitation of the processing of his/her Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose except their retention.
- obtain the deletion or removal of his/her Personal Data.Under certain conditions, the User may request the deletion of his/her Data by the Data Controller.
- receive Data or transfer Data to another data controller.The User has the right to request his/her Data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain transfer of such Data to another data controller without hindrance. This provision is applicable when the Data is processed by automated tools and processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract to which the User is a party, or on contractual measures connected to it.
- lodge a complaint.The User may lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority for data protection or take legal action.
Details of the right to object
When Personal Data are processed in the public interest, for exercising public powers vested in the Data Controller or for pursuing a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, Users have the right to object to processing for reasons related to their particular situation.
Users are reminded that, if their Data is processed for direct marketing purposes, they may object to that processing without giving any reason. To find out if the Data Controller processes data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise your rights
In order to exercise their rights, Users may send a request to the Data Controller’s contact details specified in this document. Requests are presented free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as quickly as possible, in any case within one month.
Further information on processing
Defence in court
The User’s Personal Data may be used by the Data Controller in court or in the preparatory stages of any establishment to defend against abuse of the use of this Application or related Services by the User.
The User declares that he/she is aware that the Data Controller may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of a public authority.
System and maintenance log
For operational and maintenance purposes, this Application and any third-party services it uses may collect system logs, i.e. files that record interactions and may also contain Personal Data, such as the User’s IP address.
Information not included in this policy
Further information related to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact details.
Response to “Do Not Track” requests
This Application does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
To find out if any third-party services used support them, the User is requested to refer to their respective privacy policies.
If the changes involve processing operations for which the legal basis is consent, the Data Controller will request the User’s consent once more, if necessary.
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)
Personal data includes any information that can, directly or indirectly, also in connection with any other information, including a personal identification number, make a natural person identified or identifiable.
This is data automatically collected through this Application (also by third-party applications integrated into this Application), including: IP addresses or domain names of computers used by the User who connects to this Application, addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) format, the time of the request, the method used to forward the request to the server, the size of the file received in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc.), the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and the operating system used by the User, the various time connotations of the visit (for example, the time spent on each page) and details of the itinerary followed within the Application, with particular reference to the sequence of pages consulted, as well as the parameters related to the User’s operating system and computer environment.
The person who uses this Application, unless otherwise specified, is the Data Subject.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refer.
Data Processor (or Manager)
Data Controller (or Controller)
The natural or legal person, public authority body, agency or other body which alone or jointly with others establishes the purposes and means of the processing of personal data and the tools adopted, including the security measures relating to the operation and use of this Application. Unless otherwise specified, the Data Controller is the owner of this Application.
The hardware or software tool used to collect and process the User’s Personal Data.
The Service provided by this Application as defined in the related terms (where applicable) on this website/application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise stated, any reference in this document to the European Union shall be intended to extend to all the current Member States of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Small text files stored on the User’s device.
Last change made: 19th July 2018